- The Bank of Japan (BOJ) will release meeting minutes and the final Services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for October from Jibun Bank.
- Indonesia will report gross domestic product (GDP) for 3Q2023.
- Japan will report on household spending for September.
- China will report import, export, and trade balance data for October.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia will hold its monetary policy meeting and announce its interest rate decision.
- South Korea will report its September current account balance.
- Japan will report foreign exchange reserves in October.
- Japan will report its September current account balance.
- China will report the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for October and the Producer Price Index (PPI) for October.
- France, Germany, and the EU will report their final October services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) from Hamburg Commercial Bank (HCOB).
- Germany will report industrial production for September.
- England will report the October house price index from Halifax.
- Germany will reveal its October inflation rate.
- The EU will report September retail sales.
- England will report 3Q2023 gross domestic product (GDP) (preliminary estimate), September industrial production, and September trade balance.
- The United States will report its September trade balance.
- The United States will report September wholesale inventory stocks.
- The US will report the number of weekly jobless claims.
- The US will report the November preliminary consumer confidence index from the University of Michigan.
These economic events are expected to provide valuable insights into the economic health and performance of these regions. Investors and analysts will be closely monitoring the outcomes for potential impacts on financial markets and policy decisions. Stay tuned for updates throughout the week as these events unfold.